Technology consulting helps our clients look into the future to where technology is likely to take them and their businesses.
We have consulted for many clients, including major banks and engineering companies. Some of the findings from these include: –
- Integration of expenses into customer facing banking apps/sites – Report of 5/10/2010
- Improved notifications in customer facing banking apps/sites – Report of 3/09/2010
- Integration of banking and insurance services for small business – Report of 11/08/2010
- Use of video conferencing for banking consultation -Report of 03/09/2010
- Integration of offline and online shopping experiences – Report of 3/09/2010
- See instore but pay online for home delivery – Report of 3/09/2010
- Use of iPad as a POS terminal -Report of 9/12/2010
Analysis of Social Media uses and usefulness for a business. Here we offer an unbiased opinion.
Unlike other companies that take the approach that “you have to be in it”. We look at real world uses, potential uses and competitors use cases and how those integrate into their systems. We then make an assessment on whether social media would be useful and compare that to other customer service based systems.
Our recommendations include whether social media should be used, what your competitors are doing, the most effect type of social media for your business (and for what type of information) and how to post/respond.
Having an independent company study sites has a distinct advantage as they tend to approach a site as a user with a limited knowledge of industry terms and approaches. Often what seems obvious to an ‘inside’ person, seems less so to a real life customer.